martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Nothink

Me encanta esta Canción...

http://www.goear.com/listen/5e873de/Right-way-nothink


Nothink - Right Way

Space is burning out my place,
In case you don´t come I´ll fall again,
I don´t choose...

The walls are coming down again,
I choose to see the stars right there,
Here i choose,
Is where I drew...
A thousand words and a million hugs to say...

That pictures and fakes on me...
I´ve thrown them away as you said...
Show me the line I missed...
Cause now I´ve lost the right way...
For me...

Reactions while I walk your skin,
Nervous as the strange I am...
Or I feel...
Learning how to jump on time,
Everytime we pass I´m blind...
But I see...
As you see....

That pictures and fakes on me,
I´ve thrown them away as you said,
Show me the line i missed
cause now I´ve lost the right way...
For me...


Please hear me...

2 comentarios:

barny-girl dijo...

I´ve listened to the song, and My coment is: WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING INTELLIGENT THAT TO SAY IS BETTER NOT TO SAY ANYTHING

...

Pedro Moleón dijo...

este es tonto o que le pasa?